Creating memorable events for the best moments of your life.
MEET OUR OWNER
Jennifer L. Douglas is the founder and owner of Jenniferlee Events, LLC. A native of Cleveland, OH, Jennifer has lived and worked throughout Florida since 2001. Her professional background includes ten years experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry, four years as a professional actor and teaching artist, and fifteen years in nonprofit administration and fundraising.
Over the course of the last two decades, Jennifer has been involved in the planning and execution of special events at every level, from intimate private dinners, to 600+ seat fundraisers, to large-scale public festivals – most notably, Tampa's Chalk Walk and Wesley Chapel's Suncoast Arts Fest. Jennifer’s public festivals have attracted as many as 100,000 annual visitors and have received media coverage by the Tampa Bay Times, Tampa Tribune, ABC Action News’ Positively Tampa Bay and the nationally syndicated DayTime.
In addition to her skills as an event planner, Jennifer is an experienced nonprofit executive. Most recently, she served as the Executive Director for Tampa Bay Businesses for Culture & the Arts where she was responsible for promoting and establishing Business/Arts partnerships in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a specialty in Institutional Fundraising, she has raised close to $10 million in support of Florida’s arts community through effective grantwriting and corporate solicitations.
Jennifer is a summa cum laude graduate of Ohio University’s Theatre Performance Program. She also holds a Graduate Certification from the University of Florida in Nonprofit Leadership and is currently completing her Certification in Wedding Planning from the New York Institute of Arts and Design. Jennifer resides in Lakeland, FL with her husband Andy and is an active member of the Lakeland Business Leaders and the National Association of Women Business Owners Lakeland Metro Chapter.
PAST CLIENTS & TESTIMONIALS
We think we do a pretty good job, but don't take our word for it. Ask our clients!
- Planning a DIY wedding and aren't sure where to start? Consider a blueprint consultation. We'll help shape your vision and will provide you with all the tools you need to plan your dream wedding.
- Style survey
- Planning toolkit
- List of recommended vendors
Wedding Week Coordination
- Already planned your big day but need a professional to execute your vision? The Wedding Week Coordination package is perfect for you.
- Wedding timeline
- Coordination of vendor commitments
- Management of rehearsal
- Decor staging and clean-up
- Client discounts on Jenniferlee's decor rentals
- Need help in some areas but not others? Save money and customize your services with the Partial-Planning package. Receive all the benefits of the Wedding Week Coordination package, plus:
- Unlimited emails and phone calls
- Up to Four planning sessions
- Assistance with researching and securing vendors
- Attendance at vendor meetings and consultations
- Return tuxedos and other rentals following the event
- Choose from Jenniferlee's list of ala carte services.
- Take all the worry out of planning, and allow us to turn your vision into reality with our All-Inclusive package. This package includes all the services of the partial-planning package, plus:
- Wedding website design
- RSVP management
- Out-of-town guest concierge services
- Wedding favor assembly
- Access to Jenniferlee's full catalog of decor rentals at no additional charge.